Ubud has some seriously cool hotels and with these hotels and resorts comes some of the most sensational swimming pools you will ever see in your life.
Following are some jaw dropping sensational pools that you will only find in Ubud, Bali. If you want to stay in one of these resorts and experience what it would be like to spend the day by one of these awesome pools make sure you book your hotel next time your planning a trip to Ubud, with us here at Bali Hotel Booking.
We have top deals on all Ubud hotels which are updated every day so you get the very best price possible.
1. Jungle Fish Bali is one of the most popular hangouts in Ubud. It is an open-air, split level restaurant with a massive infinity-edge pool overlooking the Osh River Valley. The pool is open daily from 9:00-10:00 p.m. with free entry for visitors. The minimum spend commitment is 150,000 rupiahs on drinks and/or food for a sun lounger that does not require advance reservations. If you’re a larger party or willing to stay for an extended period, you might want to choose one of the alternative options of private cabanas, hanging beds, or “caves”). These require a minimum spend of 600,000 rupiahs and needs to be reserved in advance. The detailed design of Jungle Fish is striking, from the bright trendy colours, to the blue and turquoise wall tiles made resembling fish scales.
Address: Chapung Sebali Resort & Spa.Jl. Raya Sebali, Ubud
2. Sunset Hill Boutique Bed & Breakfast is a tranquil hideaway nestled on the hill with a view of Woss River Valley. The property has five villas, as well as a master suite with a smaller room for families or a couple on a luxurious honeymoon. Using iconic Balinese design, Sunset Hill has many open-air features, and multi-level ponds leading to a 20-meter infinity pool. Although swimming is restricted for guests, you can stop by for breakfast, lunch, or dinner to catch a glimpse of this amazing sight. Better yet, just stay here and you get to swim every single day overlooking what justly looks like a jungle paradise.
Address: Jalan Bankiang Sidem
3. Hanging Gardens of Bali is situated deep in the heart of a rainforest sanctuary. With 44 private villas, guests experience luxury with a quintessential Balinese appeal; exotic décor, open-aired dining, and hand-crafted furniture make quite the mark. If you can believe it, there is actually a cable car that takes guests to and from each level (reception, restaurant, pool, villas, spa, etc.). Out of all the magnificent features, there are two reasons that distinguish this luxury hotel from the rest; the twin-tiered cascading pool. It’s no wonder TripAdvisor and Conde Nast Traveller named this famous feature the “World’s Best Swimming Pool”.
Address: Desa Buahan, Payangan, Bali
4. Komaneka at Bisma is a luxurious five-hectare resort. The sights here can easily take your breath away; the panoramic view over a valley of a tropical rainforest, coupled with the adjoining rice terraces, make for an enchanted experience in Ubud. The resort has suite rooms, romantic one-bedroom pool suites, two-bedroom pool suites for families/small groups, and a private three-bedroom Bisma Residence that is sure to impress. The resort has many facilities and features tropical gardens, a wedding chapel, a spa villa with a leisure pool, and jogging path. A walk around the grounds quickly showcases the dedication and pride in Balinese design and ownership. The staff is some of the friendliest I have ever come across; especially at a five-star resort. There is something quite unique and special at Komaneka Bisma. The finishing touch? The iconic 33-meter lap pool that has quickly become the jewel of this picturesque resort.
Address: Jalan Bisma, Ubud
5. Viceroy Bali is a luxury villa resort and well-known for its tropical and romantic setting. There are 25 private pool villas with a stunning “Valley of the Kings” view. Guests at Viceroy have access to an array of facilities, including the high cusine CasCades restaurant, Lembah spa, boutique shop, library, and gym. The most important feature though is the internationally admired valley-top infinity pool. It’s no wonder that generations of Balinese royalty have resided in nearby villages.
Address: Jln. Lanyahan, Br Nagi, Ubud