Uluwata has some fabulous hotels, villas and resorts. Most of them are right on the cliff face so you get fantastic Indian Ocean views. Plus they are all 5 star & their level of service, interior design, attention to detail and in house facilities are impeccable.
Following are 10 magnificent places to stay in Uluwatu and The Bukit area. These have been specifically chosen for their sophistication, style and proximity to the beach and of course their million dollar views. There are so many resorts and hotels in this category that it can often be and overwhelming decision. Which hotel to pick and is it the right choice? These hotels/resorts are the best of the best. Once you have chosen your accommodation make sure you book online as we have the best deals which are all updated daily.
- Anantara Bali Uluwatu ResortThis resort is perched on the cliff face and is one of the most popular ones in Uluwatu. This is luxury at it’s finest where guests are treated to a fabulous resort with sensational views.
- Ayana Resort I have raved on about this very popular resort in the Jimbaran Bay/Uluwatu area with it’s to-die-for rooms and the famous rock bar sunsets. Everyone who comes to Bali visits this place, so why not stay here for your entire holiday. This is resort villa living where guests have their own private pool. You cannot get a more tempting holiday experience.
- C151 Villa Dreamland Next time you are planning a holiday in Bali and are thinking about staying in the Bukit area C151 is a great option. You are smack bang on the cliff face in these stunning villas. If you have the budget and you want to live like a rock star you have to stay here – You can book these villas on our website.
- Bulgari Resort & Spa This resort is world famous and the reason for this is that it’s unbelievably uber luxurious. Even the name sets the tone for what will be a holiday in pure indulgence. The resort is ideally located between Jimbaran Bay and Uluwatu so you can visit both areas when you go sightseeing.
- The Four Seasons Resort Another famous world class brand name hotel and resort which is about a 15 ride from the cliff top area at Uluwatu. This is a resort with every conceivable luxury and extravagance to pamper yourself. It is in Jimbaran bay so if you feel like getting out and about there’s a lively beach and restaurant scene nearby. The resort is screen saver worthy and the staff are trained to attend to your smallest need. Total luxury abounds everywhere you look in this resort.
- Intercontinental Hotel Bali Jimbaran Bay 5 star luxury in a beach front hotel that is a short ride to the famous temples and surf breaks at Uluwatu.
- Sun Island Suites Villa style holiday living where you get all the conveniences of being right on the coast, with the fantastic views and sunsets and you also get prime, world class resort style facilities. Imagine having your own pool and butler service. This can all be yours if you book online on this website.
- Mamo Hotel Uluwatu A great hotel really centrally located in Uluwatu. Although I wouldn’t say that this is anywhere near the other resorts on this list – it’s here because of it’s great location and really good value for money.
- Alila Villa Uluwatu These are world famous and most people recognise these villas when they see the photos. Poolside villas sitting precariously close to the edge of the cliff….but that’s the beauty of the place. The views, the service and the spectacular treatment of the villa guests makes the Alila a must for your Uluwatu accommodation. Just try to picture yourself here.
- Banyan Tree Luxurious 5 star resort for people who are seeking the finest in holiday accommodation. Private villa pools for all guests means you get privacy, intimacy all with panoramic ocean views.
Planning a trip to Uluwatu? Make sure you book online and save. You can Book Now & Pay Later.