Nightlife in Kuta
Party Hard. Kuta is all about the night life. Don’t expect to get home early. This poace is perfect if you want to drink hard and your on a budget
9 Best Nightlife in Kuta: Best venues to go to in Kuta
Kuta is party central, no escaping this fact. Back packers, ex pats, schoolies even some of the local Balinese can be found hitting the night spots in Kuta. If your idea of a good night out is coming home as the sun rises then Kuta is for you.
Following are 9 hand picked night clubs and spots in Kuta that will let you be who you are, drink as much as you like and hook up with anyone you fancy.
- Sky Garden Rooftop Lounge This is a huge venue in the centre of party central in Kuta. This covers a few venues including Sky Dome.They put on a promotional early dinner buffet to get the punters in and after a quick feed it’s all about heading to the Sky Dome (which is a mammoth super club) for dancing and of course lots of drinking. It’s here that you will see teenagers and 20 somethings strut their stuff, with their shirts off. It’s a booming, loud and in your face dance scene. Drinks here can be cheap and they often have early bird specials where you can get 2 for 1 drinks. This is probably the most popular club in Kuta so expect it to be real crowded – but that’s a good thing!
- Hard Rock Cafe Bali Located as you can imagine in the Hard Rock Hotel opposite the beach in Kuta this night spot gets going after 11 pm. Have a bite to eat in the restaurant and then settle in with a few cocktails. You get a mixed crowd here who are still out to party but they are a little bit more tame than the rest of the hard core clubs in Kuta which are famous for Aussies going beserk.
- Hypnotized Club Hypnotized Club, is at the Kuta Beachwalk complex and is ideal for capturing those sunset moments with friends whilst enjoying a cocktail or two. The doors to the main club open at 10pm where they find international DJ’s, performers, singers get the crowd going till the early hours of the morning. Heaps of well know international DJ’s have played here including: FHM models Kim Lee and Kat Nova. If you want to start the evening off slowly with a few mates, the restaurant next door (Velvet) is an area where you can dine on delicious Asian cuisine and relax in the bar/lounge area.
- The Stones Entertainment Centre The Stones Entertainment Center is your go to party place right on the beach at Kuta, located in the Stones Hotel in Kuta. Here you can dine out, go to various bars and enjoy great live music and international DJ’s. The facade is bright, neon lit with large LED screens that are seriously attention grabbing. This is a massive entertainment complex with 3 levels all with their own unique venue. Hit the rooftop bar, Infamy which has a jacuzzi and great views for the awesome Kuta sunset. On the second floor dine on Tapas and then make your way to the ground floor to the Blue Saphire Club where you can dance and party the night away. It’s a top venue in a central location.
- Pyramid Club Pyramid Club is on the fringe of Kuta and is now a famous icon as it has a huge sphinx head on its outside facade – very hard to miss this. Inside there is a large bar where crowds gather to drink, dance and party. If you prefer a more mellow evening there are lounges where groups can chill out and enjoy the atmosphere. If you go there Wednesday night there is live music and on Friday night there are DJ’s playing with sexy dancers.
- Boshe Club Boshe Club is very popular with locals who love the private karaoke rooms and the very exclusive VIP rooms. The club is a dance, trance and all night hedonistic mix of drinks, hot beautiful people who come together in one mega venue.
- Paddy’s Bar Kuta There is always 1 Paddy Bar in each city and Bali is no exception. This is a Kuta institution where you really go for one reason and one reason only; to drink cheap alcohol. They have these 2 for 1 drink specials that really draws the crowds in, especially back packers and younger travellers who are on a budget and want to drink hard. It has loud, pumping music where the norm is for the guys to take their shirts off and get sweaty on the dance floor. Paddy’s Bar does serve food but people really are here for the cheap booze. This is the stuff serious hangovers are made of!
- M-Bar-Go A massive hip hop club set in the heart of Kuta’s part district with 2 dance floors where you can hear great music and dance hard. People tend to bar hop around this area so you will probably end up here without even knowing it as all these clubs are close together.
- The Bounty Bar Everyone knows this place as it’s one of the first bars in Kuta that offered a place where partygoers can go and drink like there is no tomorrow. It’s not you up market club or venue but rather a place where you let yourself go and drink hard. Schoolies love this place – you can probably get an idea of what it’s like from that statement. Kick off is about 10pm and ends really early in the morning – go for the infamous jam jars loaded with alcohol.
Kuta has something for everyone, especially if you are in your 20’s. Older folk may prefer the more upmarket, chilled out scene down the road in Seminyak.